top of page

Farm, Recreational Vehicles, Personal Items, Umbrella

Farm – Typically covers the main home, other structures such as barns and stables, livestock, farming machinery.  

Recreational Vehicles – Boats, Motorhomes, Motorcycles, Travel Trailers ATVs, Golf Carts – If you use it to have fun then we can make sure its protected.


Personal Items – Items of high worth such as jewelry,

guns, and collectibles are usually only covered up to

$500-$1000 on a traditional home/renters policy. 

Giving these items their own policy provides more

protection while sometimes avoiding paying a deductible in the event of a claim.  

Umbrella Policy – Umbrella policies offer extended liability coverage in the event of an accident to home, auto, and commercial policies.  We recommend having as much liability coverage as you do assets. 

bottom of page